About us  |  Owners

Owners

Grieg Seafood hold 60 percent of the shares in Ocean Quality. Bremnes Seashore hold the remaining 40 percent.

Grieg Seafood in brief
Grieg Seafood ASA is one of the world's leading fish farming companies, specializing in salmon and trout. The group has an annual production capacity of around 69.000 tonnes gutted weight.
More>>
Bremnes Seashore in brief
Bremnes Seashore operates 21 production sites and three hatcheries for salmon farming in Norway. The units are located in nine municipalities in the regions Hardanger, Sunnhordland and Rogaland, southwest in Norway. The company has an annual production capacity of 23.000 tonnes gutted weight.
More>>


< Back
< To the top
Ocean Quality AS Tel: +47 55 57 66 00 Fax: + 47 55 57 69 85 E-mail: post@oceanquality.com